We help clients manage through a variety of complex operational and financial difficulties. Whether stepping in as interim management, advising a companys lenders, leading a restructuring or identifying risks arising from disputes, our professionals provide solutions that make a difference to enterprise value. With in depth expertise in operational and financial management, our professionals specialize in creating business solutions that deliver results; from maximizing value to enhancing a companys long term competitive advantage.
- Knowledge of ECG monitoring/interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of event recorders and/or Holter monitors preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in customer service, especially telephone skills and medical documentation concepts
- Has knowledge of medical ethics and HIPAA guidelines
Required Education, Training, Experience
- Educates patients on use of event monitors and obtains baseline EKG transmissions via the telephone to start them in the event monitoring program and documents transaction
- Interprets and edits ECG rhythm tracings (training available)
- Notifies physicians of cardiac arrhythmias
- Solves problems with use of monitors and answers patients? questions as needed
- Documents patient concerns
- Basic ECG Analysis
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
From business plan development to operational improvements to financial analysis, our advisors work directly with company executives and stakeholders to help resolve their most critical issues.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- High level of customer service
- Positive attitude, mature, conscientious, and accountable
- Shift: Mon-Sun, 12pm-9pm, Must be flexible for changes in shift
With a wide range of backgrounds, our professionals share a common goal: to demonstrate value by relentlessly focusing on the critical issues that will drive the best possible outcome for our clients. It is an environment that lets people excel, with ongoing opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Griffin Associates - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Griffin-Hammis Associates, LLC is a full service consultancy specializing in developing communities of economic cooperation. Griffin-Hammis...