Responsible for the operation of multiple heat treat furnaces to harden metal piece parts manufactured of various materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operates machines according to the following process:
- Inspect and set-up furnaces manually
- Place piece/parts into fixture/furnace using hands, carts, hoists and/or forklifts
- Set dials, switches and programs to begin process
- Monitor furnace and make preparations for next load
- Remove parts from furnace when done and place in containers
- Inspect part for hardness
- Repeat above steps until job is finished, or on another machine
- Use SAP and Microsoft Excel to track orders
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Should have mechanical/technical abilities/experience.
Must be willing to freely move amongst all cell machines as workload demands.
2-Year Metallurgical or Materials Processing degree; or equivalent experience
Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and writing clearly and concisely.
Team Player - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals and work well in a team environment. Ability to recognize and show consideration for others.
Problem Solving/Innovative - Ability to find a creative solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Inside, manufacturing environment
Depends on skill level and experience
Wilson Tool International - 20 months ago