Team Fishel’s M|
office is looking for a skilled Heavy Equipment Mechanic . A heavy equipment mechanic at Team Fishel is someone with someone with experience in both gasoline and diesel engines, as well as heavy equipment. You must be able to work as part of a team, or unsupervised as needed.
· Inspect vehicles and equipment for needed repairs; perform minor repairs as required
· Perform general overhaul, tune-up and repair work on automobiles and related power driven equipment.
· Inspect, adjust and replace necessary units and parts including cooling, fuel and exhaust components.
· Repair and overhaul brakes, ignition systems, electrical systems, transmission, differentials, and hydraulic systems; inspect, repair, overhaul and assemble automotive electrical equipment such as generators, distributors, magnetos and starters.
· Determine repair needs of estimate cost of repairs; perform occasional metal work by cutting, welding other procedures
Requirements & Qualifications :
· At least 3 years experience in Preventative Maintenance and repair of construction equipment including trucks, Backhoe, Trencher and HDD.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com for immediate consideration, or apply at our office at:
517 E. OLD ROUTE 66 MORIARTY, NM 87035
« Return to list
share on twitter
The Fishel Company reels in revenue by laying out lines. The company (also known as Team Fishel) provides consulting, engineering,...