Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator III
Heavy equipment operators are responsible for the safe operation of various heavy equipment vehicles that perform the spreading and compaction of construction and demolition, commercial and residential waste disposed of at the post collection facilities. Occasionally, items up to 50 pounds must be lifted while performing the daily routine in all weather conditions. Daily Equipment Inspections (DEIs) are required.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package, unbeatable Health Care Benefits, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Vacation, Personal Days, Stock Purchase Plan, Incredible 401k plan, and more! Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must have Solid Experience operating CAT 938 or larger Rubber Tire Loader and CAT 322B Excavator W/Grapple Bucket Attachment, as well as SOLID Loader, Excavator AND Dozer Experience.
- 4+ years experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to legally be employed in the US
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle records check
Waste Management Frontline
- 3 years ago - save job
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...