Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy equipment operators are responsible for the safe operation of various heavy equipment vehicles that perform the spreading and compaction of construction and demolition, commercial and residential waste disposed of at the post collection facilities.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 2 years previous experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check
Waste Management Frontline
- 2 years ago - save job
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...