FOR A BUSY BUFFALO FACILITY/ 1ST SHIFT / 2-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Operating multiple types of equipment effectively and efficiently
- Prepares heavy equipment by conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Operating Yard Horses, Loaders, and multiple Excavators
- Accomplishes work by operating equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps heavy equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Must be available for overtime and shift changes during busy seasons. Candidate must be dependable and willing to train on multiple types of equipment. Pay will depend on interview and past experience.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Automotive Manufacturing
Monster - 16 months ago
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...