This position will perform troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and customer maintenance program requirements, in estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. You will also consult and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. Position also will perform typical maintenance actions including bolting, torquing, rigging, and safety wiring to include the removal and replacement of aircraft components, engines and flight controls. In addition this position is responsible for completing and attaching parts tags to removed repairable, serviceable, or condemned parts ISW with customer and/or repair station guidelines.
Additionally you will Return to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing company logbooks or customer authorized documentation. This position reports to one of the production supervisors.
What you need:
Preferred Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Working knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of computer based applications
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations Aircraft maintenance Manual, Overhaul Manuals, Servicer Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Illustrated Parts Catalogues and Structural Repair Manuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior hands on experience in a heavy maintenance Transport or Regional Jets environment
- Prior experience at a FAR 145 repair station
- Prior experience on Boeing 767 Classic & Next Generation Aircraft
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing.
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 22 months ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...