Perform and recommends management actions related to hiring, scheduling, discipline, employee development, coaching, mentoring and termination. Provides direct supervision and technical support to assigned personnel. Create and maintain a safe work environment, managing costs and delivering a quality product on time. Ensures that work is performed to customer satisfaction within budgeted time and within the guidelines of all applicable FAA regulations. Coordinates efforts with all departments to ensure maximum utilization of all resources.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe License
- 5 years aircraft heavy maintenance experience
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems
- Ability to plan and organize workload for assigned personnel and area.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Powerplant License
- Previous experience as a Structures or Sheet Metal Technician
- Previous lead or supervisory experience in a FAR 145 Repair Station
- Associates degree or training in management principles or related technical field
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and application
With a solid record of business stability and customer satisfaction, and a commitment to being best-in-class in our field, AMES offers you the opportunity and resources to set your goals high – and achieve them. In addition to competitive salaries, AMES offers an attractive benefits package.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
TO APPLY NOW AND VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF OPENINGS & BENEFITS GO TO AMES WEBSITE @ http://www.airbornemx.com .
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services - 24 months ago
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...