Perform aircraft composite maintenance, repair, and/or modification on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Return to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks, Airborne form R-211, or customer authorized documentation. Perform additional duties as assigned. This position will report to a Heavy Maintenance Management supervisor.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of aircraft construction and repair principles
- Airframe License or Repairman’s Certificate (Repairman Certificate candidates must meet FAR Part 65 requirements at the time of application for this position. No grace period will be granted).
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations and blueprints, structural repair manuals, and other illustrations
- Prefer Powerplant License
- Prefer graduate of technical training school
- Prefer hands on experience in a heavy maintenance environment
- Prefer prior experience at a FAR Part 145 repair station
- Must provide own tools
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering - 19 days ago