Credit investment fund in New York is seeking a middle to back office operations associate to join their growing team.
- Perform and review Daily P&L and work closely with the Administrator, Trustee and Counterparties to ensure accurate and transparent financial data is reported.
- Liaise with Trustee and Administrator to ensure accuracy of cash and positions along with distributions and asset tests in the CLO vehicle.
- Manage and monitor the trade allocation process.
- Assist with the Month End close.
- Perform Daily break resolution and validation of trades in the different vehicles managed by portfolio managers.
- Perform month-end P&L reconciliation to ensure all front to back P&L is reconciled with explanation provided for any variance.
- Perform break reconciliation and control to ensure the business is provided with accurate position inventories for P&L, valuation and risk reporting in all vehicles.
- Provide assistance regarding Treasury management and Collateral relationships
- Monitor Prime Brokerage balances and verify debit and credit interest, stock/bond loan fees and other Prime Broker charges
- Build and implement enhanced process and controls for P&L and other Risk items and, escalate issues to management in a timely manner.
- Participate in initiatives or projects related to business development and reporting.
- Assist in coordinating with regulatory authorities and internal and external auditors during examinations, reviews and audits
- 4 to 5 years of solid working experience in product control, accounting or operations area within a Financial Institution. Preferably a Hedge Fund or CLO/CDO structure.
- Strong product knowledge including Credit Derivatives, Corporate Bonds and Loans.
- Understanding of Treasury function and Prime Broker financing would be a plus.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both the written and verbal form.
- Detail oriented proactive and tenacious approach to problem solving with a focus on results.
- Strong MS Office skills (particularly Microsoft Excel).
Linium Resources - 30+ days ago