Req ID: 8731
Job Title: Helicoptor Pilot
Department: 008100 - Medical Transportation
Facility: Air Care Center
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Scheduled Hours/pp: 80
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: No
Weekend Requirement: Weekends As Needed
Call Requirement: Occasional Call
Union Code: Non Contract - NM
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot licensed with helicopter and instrument rating (helicopter)
• Must pass an FAA Class II medical exam on an annual basis
• 2000 hours total time
• 500 hours cross country flight experience
• 100 hours instrument experience (50 hours in actual flight)
• 250 hours turbine time
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Hold the airman certifications and ratings necessary to serve as a pilot in command under FAR
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot.
Job Description: The Pilot is responsible for the safety and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
Founded in 1954 North Memorial has provided more than 50 years of service to communities in the northwest metro and throughout Minnesota....