The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for Tier 1 member support of The Advisory Board Company’s Crimson suite of products. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will have direct interaction with member hospitals, internal business partners, and technical teams to resolve member and application issues as they arise. Most importantly, this interaction with the member hospitals allows for the Analyst to gain a complete understanding of the customer’s use of the Crimson tools and engage with them on troubleshooting challenges and issues as they occur.
In addition, the Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with our Business Analysts and Health Care Consultants which will allow you to gain valuable insight into their day to day responsibilities.
- Gain knowledge and usability of Crimson products and services, while providing daily Tier 1 support to our member community
- Triage Tier 2 support to Crimson Delivery teams, gaining direct exposure to Business Analyst and Health Care Consultant teams, roles, and responsibilities
- Develop presentation and report deliverables for both internal and external customers
- Responsible for member communication and expectation setting through daily interactions involving data issues and change requests
- Troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues in order to perform root cause analysis, including the ability to identify and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Track status of specific support tasks and projects using Salesforce platform
- Execute ad hoc special projects for Performance Technologies delivery teams, supporting the departments strategic priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning or quantitative analysis
- Solution-focused problem solving
- Experience working in a client services oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats
- Possess at least one year of experience in project management and client management
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a daytime leave policy for community service, a medical flexible spending account, and additional attractive benefits.
- Proven customer service skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and SQL
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience in the health care industry
- Experience in providing application support
- Prior Experience in a Tier 1 or Help Desk support role
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer *LI*LI2
The Advisory Board Company - 18 months ago
The Advisory Board Company and its subsidiaries provides best practices research, analysis, executive education and leadership development,...