**Please note this is a 3rd shift position (11pm to 7am) with rotating weekend coverage. Those not interested in this shift will not be considered.
The Help Desk Analyst I provides Tier 1 technical phone support and customer service for all Moffitt end users and affiliated parties, to include but not limited to, internal Moffitt administrative, clinical and research employees, and external parties accessing the Moffitt Patient Portal.
This position requires technical competency related to supporting multiple enterprise operating systems, hardware platforms and software. The duties of the Helpdesk Analyst I may extend beyond routine troubleshooting to include hardware/software installation, repair, relocation, maintenance and support. The Help Desk Analyst I also assists, as necessary, with pc builds, reviewing software needs and processing other Information Technology ("I.T.") service requests.
- High School Diploma / GED at minimum required
- Bachelor's preferred.
- A+ and / or MCSE a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years help desk support experience, preferably in a high volume technical, customer service or healthcare environment.
- Verifiable experience with the following technologies: Windows OS, MAC OS, hardware device imaging and deployment, enterprise ticketing software, client / server enterprise infrastructure, desktop applications, VOIP technology, general distributed hardware and peripherals, VPN / remote connectivity, and remote user support.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of hardware and architecture.
- Experience with healthcare applications.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
1. Resolves customer technical issues via phone or remote tools.
2. Processes user-generated I.T. service requests.
3. Assists in the creation of internal I.T. knowledge base reference material.
4. Ensures proper escalations and follow through for critical situations.
5. Provides excellent customer service to end users.
Moffitt Cancer Center - 15 months ago
The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, founded in 1986, is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer...