Provides phone support for business and IT customers technical problems and service requests; records problem symptoms and information for escalation of the more complex problems to higher level support; maintains knowledge of relevant products and service offerings to provide accurate solutions; acts as representative of technical services to its customers.
• Provides basic help desk support for problems and service requests related to hardware, software, network/mainframe connectivity and application support.
• Acts as representative of technical services to its customers.
• Initiates, escalates or resolves problem tickets and/ or service requests.
• Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems, escalates to support resources.
• Facilitates closure to problem ticket/ service requests while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
• Conducts timely 1st level problem determination for incidents using documented procedures, and accurately documenting the issues using the appropriate toll(s).
• Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to Service Requests through approved channels to the Help Desk in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
• Records problem symptoms and status information in a timely/accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate with and properly utilize 2nd and 3rd level support resources.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product/service offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Must be able to provide clear, concise, information through written and verbal communications.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant business experience or certifications
Level I: One year of technical experience or equivalent technical knowledge.
Special Skills Requirements
Helpdesk is a 24 x 7 x 365 operation so weekends, evening and night shifts may be required. Occasional travel. Level-1: Able to give information in English and passively participate in team meetings. Understands routine business conversations and letters and is able to communicate with few errors. Level-2: Able to take part in meetings and discussions and give information about own area of expertise, able to compose memos, simple letters and short texts. Level-3: Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively. Capable of composing reports and technical explanations. Level-4: Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content. Composes reports with almost no grammatical errors and can communicate proficiently
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe,...