RecoverCare LLC is the nation's leading distributor of wound care, bariatric and safe patient handling equipment and solutions to healthcare facilities nationwide via 115-Plus service centers. We currently operate in 48 states, with the corporate office based out of Louisville, KY
The Company serves acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, hospice centers and home care patients.
We are seeking an experienced HelpDesk Analyst II
Provide IT support to the user community, manage workstations and mobility, and maintain IT standards and procedures. Low to medium-level troubleshooting and communication of IT-related issues via phone, email, and web-based helpdesk software. Maintenance of knowledge -bases, application libraries, licenses, hardware assets, mobility hardware, and deployments. Development and implementation of IT projects and initiatives; including documentation, justification, and vendor management. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and an innate desire for continuing education.
This position will report to the IT Manager
Hours are day shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm hours can vary due to business needs
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration and maintenance of asset, license, and knowledge-management solutions.
- Repair, test, configure, deploy, move, upgrade and otherwise maintain computers, phones, mobility hardware, printers, and accessories.
- Install, configure, and support PC hardware, software and client applications.
- Identify, prioritize, and document end-user issues within defined service-levels.
- Establish and document solutions, configurations, installations, etc.
- Manage the general computer, mobility, and supplies inventory.
- Identify & present opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate business solutions.
- Identify opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by RecoverCare.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Work with other departments as needed.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors
- Extensive experience working in an IT support environment.
- Providing software and hardware support to corporate users.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Professional demeanor
- Friendly and courteous communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting methodology
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers, end-users and vendors
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Possess a strong desire to learn
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple and complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
A College degree is required or its equivalent in training and experience
- Certifications are recommended, but not required
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Must have a clean criminal background and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
RecoverCare - 14 months ago