About this Opportunity:
The Help Desk Analyst’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
Support Help Desk activities from request origination through case resolution. Work with the Help Desk Coordinator, Systems Administer and Network Administrator to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to during the service delivery process. Assist the IT Infrastructure staff during installations, upgrades, and deployments of network equipment and services.
- Equivalent of an Associate degree in a computer related discipline
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as well as present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- 5 years experience with Intel Based PC and peripherals
- 2 years experience in a tier 1 / 2 Service Desk environment
- Experience with MS Exchange Server
- Experience with MS Windows Server
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 40+
years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for
dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future.
AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to
high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 12 months ago