· Answer the help desk phone and follow through with the request until the issue is resolved; this may includeforwarding the information to the appropriate department to resolve the issue.
· Troubleshoot problems for PCs, thin clients, phones, printers and faxes. If possible, resolve problems, and insituations where the problem(s) can’t be resolved, forward the problem to the appropriate individual forcorrection.
· Dependent on the shift worked, perform nightly scheduled batch processes as applicable: follow the schedule oftasks to be performed on a nightly/weekly basis; the operator is responsible for the completion or initiationof all tasks for that given day.
· Produce reports that have been requested by staff members. Also included in this function is the running of testsand procedures created by and for the programming staff.
· Daily process all UPS P.O.D.’s.
· Distribute dailyreports to appropriate departments and or individuals.
· Add/delete new employees and terminations in the computer and phone systems.
· Process month end reports, back up, and associated tasks for various departments.
· Order toners, phones, and headsets.
The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for answering the help desk phone as well as troubleshooting and resolving problems with reference to PCs, thin clients, phones, printers and faxes and completing operational duties as assigned.