Provides first-level support to users by researching and answering questions; resolving problems; providing resources.
MUST Have An Active SECRET Clearance
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Problem Solving, Help Desk Experience, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Training , Verbal Communication, Coaching, Documentation Skills, Network Troubleshooting, Networking Knowledge, Product Knowledge
Monster - 19 months ago