Under supervision of the Help Desk Manager and guidance of Senior Help Desk Analysts the Help Desk Analyst performs tasks and completes assignments to provide efficient and effective delivery of technology services to LPL Financial employees. This includes fulfilling service requests; providing first line technical support via phone to end users; gathering and analyzing metrics as they relate to the Service Desk; participating in and completing special assignment projects or tasks
- Provide exemplary customer service through the application of Service Management best practices to all employees of LPL Financial, affiliated entities, and customers.
- Provide Level 1 hardware and software technical support for a wide array of platforms across multiple locations via an ACD phone system or email
- Provide First Call Resolution as applicable, to calls received
- Log all Incidents in the IT Service Management system
- Ensure proper communication on all escalated issues
- Document progress of assigned Incidents in the IT Service Manager system
- Provide status for all Incident and Request tickets in the ITSM system, as needed
- Document the IT Service Manager system, as needed regarding incidents.
- Perform analyst functions as they apply to service delivery using Service Management best practices.
- Assist with the development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics to identify opportunities and risks to meeting organizational goals
- Conducting customer (internal) service surveys and analyzes results utilizing tools such Net Promoter and Survey Monkey
- Assisting with special assignments or projects.
- Interact with key stakeholders to assess needs and recommend the right solution to help solve business problems
- Recommend changes or improvements to the Service Manager system and work flow
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ITIL v3 Foundations certificate preferred
- Two years of IT/Help Desk Support experience in a large corporate environment
- Strong tier 1/tier 2 technical support skills in Windows XP/7
- Familiarity with Active Directory/Exchange/Outlook required
- Strong experience and working knowledge in ITIL Service Management best practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Data analysis and presentation skills preferred
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing systems
- SQL query skills preferred
LPL Financial Services - 11 months ago