Help Desk Analyst
MB Consulting Group is experiencing growth again! MBCG is a provider of customized IT services located in Clayton and has career opportunities available for Help Desk Analysts to join our team. If you are ready for change, growth and an environment that moves quickly to jump on the needs of our clients and staying ahead of technology trends, then MBCG is the place for you!
MBCG offers its staff an opportunity to learn and continuously develop their skills throughout their career. We pride ourselves on being strategic, technological partners to our clients and know that our staff makes the difference in providing excellent service.
We offer employer paid health insurance for our employees, time away from work benefits and also pay 100% of parking along with other benefits, but more importantly, an exciting, challenging career path.
As a Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst you are responsible for providing support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the Service Desk. You will support technologies that will help us deliver world class service to our clients. Your passion for technology is balanced by your understanding of processes and procedures, and how they relate to small business. As part of the team, you will share and communicate ideas and knowledge to all members of our organization.
- Provide Tier 1 incident management, diagnosis, escalation, tracking, and resolution
- Provide outstanding customer service and a positive support experience by interfacing directly with clients on issues, communicating in a clear, concise manner
- Follow established processes and standards, identify and propose improvements as necessary
- Maintain a high level knowledge of desktop, network, and mobile technologies
- Act as a resource on projects
- Perform remote diagnostic tasks
- Assist in developing technical documentation to improve training and service delivery
- Provide preventative maintenance services for clients 2 - 4 times a month
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- 1 - 2 years industry experience, preferably in a managed services provider environment
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability and comfort with working directly with clients
- Excellent documentation skills, ability to write technical processes and procedures
- MCP certification or higher
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X.
- Office 2003/2007
- Email applications
- Smartphones and tablets
- Virus/malware remediation
- Active Directory
- Basic WAN/LAN understanding
- Ability to read logs and event viewer, and diagnose advanced problems
- Understanding of priority levels and escalation process
- Intimate troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable phone demeanor
- Adhere to standards, policies, and procedures
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm fashion, and lead teams in such situations as needed
- Exceptional problem solving and leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Desire to learn and mentor
MB Consulting Group - 21 months ago