Auto req ID 9225BR
Job Title Help Desk Analyst
Business Unit Service Partners, LLC
Job Posting Category IT/Software Development
Country United States
Service Partners, LLC is looking to hire a Help Desk Analyst II at our corporate headquarters in Glen Allen, VA. This position is an integral member of the Information systems department. This is the ideal position for someone with strong communication skills, who wants an opportunity to work with people at all levels of the organization. The ideal person will be on the front line of IT support: helping with various PC/network/telecommunications and software issues across the company.
About Service Partners:
Service Partners, headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, is a nationwide distributor of products used in the construction industry. Through an integrated distribution network of over seventy-five locations, Service Partners provides insulation and related accessories, roofing, gutters and many other products to its retail and contractor customers. For over thirteen years, Service Partners has delivered value to its customers. Service Partners is part of the Masco(NYSE: MAS) family of companies.
- First responder on all inquiries and requests for assistance from end users (500+)
- Provide desktop / laptop technical support, utilizing desktop remote control tools
- Handle Desktop / Laptop upgrades, replacements and transfers between locations
- Provide Level 2 support on ERP software (JDE, COVUS, C-Foria, dcLink)
- Data Collection – upgrades, rollouts to new sites, handheld images
- Install and configure appropriate hardware and software as needed
- Build and Install PC and Laptop images in a Microsoft Windows Environment
- Document calls with incident tracking system (Track IT).
- Track, monitor and processes all issues in professional manner, ensuring timely delivery of final resolution to user
- Be part of an On-Call rotation
- Work closely with IS personnel on other project initiatives
- Other projects assigned by management
- Experience in an IT environment focused on providing remote customer service
- Experience with data collection handheld equipment/systems preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows 7 and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) including installation, configuration and trouble shooting
- ERP distribution systems experience, preferably JD Edwards
- Active Directory Domain user administration support and experience
- Citrix Client support
- Wireless Security and wireless router setup experience
- Black Berry troubleshooting and support
- Ghost or other imaging product experience
- Good understanding of WINS, DNS and network troubleshooting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Must be proficient in prioritizing work flow and multi-tasking
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the company
- Must be a team player
- Ability to lift 30 pounds over head level
Service Partners offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including health and life insurance, 401(K) plan and flexible spending accounts.
No agencies please.
Service Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential.
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...