Law firm experience is a MUST!
Answer calls that come into the Help Desk and document each call in the Help Desk software with issue and steps taken to resolve issue.
Responsible for ownership of each call and ensure proper handling and follow-up when necessary. Must take a proactive approach to investigate the situation and find a resolution to meet departments SLA’s.
Proficient in supporting Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with experience in eDOCS DM and Windows 7.
· Manage and maintain office technology equipment inventories in asset management system.
· Research and resolve hardware and software problems with members of the technical staff or vendors directly.
· Setup, image and maintain workstation and laptop hardware and desktop applications.
· Support home users working in a Citrix environment via telephone or remote access as needed.
· Administer BES server as well as configuring and managing all approved mobile devices.
· Function as second level desktop support analyst. Answer support calls and e-mail addressed to the help desk and support end-users with general application, hardware and printer problems. Solve problems over the telephone, via remote access or by visiting the workstation as appropriate.
· Update help desk database program and open, assign and track help desk tickets for reported problems. Document problems and resolutions including identification of root cause and close help desk tickets as appropriate.
· Assist with the setup of conference rooms for meetings, audio-conferences, web-conferences, and presentations as needed.
· Perform Windows Active Directory administration tasks involving new hire setups and terminations and maintenance of e-mail distribution lists.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
· Involved in a system wide rollout of Microsoft Office 2010\Windows 7.
· Knowledge of Windows server network administration using Active Directory.
· Experience with remote access services such as Terminal Services and Citrix.
· Experience with support of MS Exchange and Outlook Web Access.
· Proficient in Office 2007/2010, Document Management Systems and Innova templates.
- Ability to support various litigation support applications such as CaseMap, Concordance, Sanction and LiveNote.