Pacific Convenience and Fuels owns and operates over 300 stores across 7 states. We are currently seeking a dynamic person to join our IT team as a Help Desk Analyst.
The Help Desk Analyst serves as the main point of contact for resolving basic IT issues at PCandF stores and the Support Center. Team members will continually provide outstanding customer service and guidance to all PCandF stores and Support Staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Must possess demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Must demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving ability and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to foster, develop and implement process improvement.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work with people in all types of positions and have considerable tact in dealing with others.
- Support the Windows based back office systems at the stores. This includes the RMS and Enterprise images that run on these systems.
- Ensure that stores are able to poll data from the Point of Sale system.
- Setup computer screen for data flow from Point of Sale to accounting software.
- Investigate problems with debit and credit card transmissions.
- Maintain software upgrades to the stores.
- Repair computers and Point of Sale devices as needed.
- Verify that stores have transmitted required data.
- Produce reports for store managers.
- Document business process and procedures.
- Track all problems and document resolutions in Request Tracker software.
- Support System Administrator as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ SPECIALIZED TRAINING:
- 2 or more years of experience in an IT support role; 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
- Windows 2003 Server and XP, Cisco ASA, network switches and routers, Exchange 2007, and Microsoft Office 2007.
- Experience supporting many end users, ideally in a multi-site/multi-state capacity.
- Good knowledge of retail POS systems.
- Ability to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S upon accepting an offer of employment
At PCandF, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience in your IT career! To apply, please send a resume and include salary requirements! We look forward to hearing from you.