Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA 22202
Type: Full-Time Position.
Compensation: $23 - $26 per hour. Full Benefits Offered.
SDSE is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to provide IT support to NASA. This person reports to the Program Manager.
- Provides Help Desk support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to hardware, software, network/mainframe connectivity and application support to customer.
- Records incident and status information in a timely/accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate resolving the problem.
- Trouble shoots and resolves incidents and/or escalates tickets while assigning priority levels.
- Facilitates closure to tickets/service request while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
- Sets a positive supportive tone with users.
- Contributes and maintains accurate documentation.
- Completes assigned administrative projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Travels to local panel site locations (DC metro area) as a representative of the IT Support Team while providing technical support.
- In support of proposal panel review, independently sets up computers, and system interfaces to support the intake and transfer of highly sensitive information.
- Documents set up process, security system implementation to ensure data security.
- Tests systems, and modifies as necessary while providing user support for applications, data exchange, and file uploads.
- Interacts with clients to ensure data sync with systems, while securing data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience with a Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related discipline; OR a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience with an Associate’s degree in an Information Technology related discipline.
- Must have demonstrated PC hardware/software trouble-shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Must be customer service oriented with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
SDSE is an 8(a) Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in the Washington DC metro area with offices nationwide and about 300 employees. SDSE provides award-winning professional services that deliver effective, cost conscious solutions while adhering to strict standards of quality to ensure mission success. We deploy a responsive, flexible, and innovative approach to achieve the needs and goals of our clients and pride ourselves on the support we provide our employees to be successful. SDSE has a proven record of enhancing government and business operations within the core competencies of: Management & Business Support Services, Information Technology, Administrative & Facilities Management, and Engineering Services.
SDSE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and believes that diversity in the workplace is key to the success of a growing business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
SDSE - 12 months ago