Client currently in process with a laptop refresh for field employees. Thousands of laptops will go through the depot and then sent out to the employees.
Need 1 help desk analysts for 1+ months to support this project. These positions are in Bothell, WA. The scope of the work will be to support Client employees with the processes required to transition from their existing laptop to their new one. These agents will require excellent customer service and phone skills. They need to be technical in nature as they will be expected to follow technical processes and make rapid decisions on how to best address the end users questions. They need to have excellent navigation skills with Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010 (i.e. Outlook 2010). Key items that we expect they will be supporting:
- VPN Soft tokens (Arcot A-OK)
- VPN Connectivity
- Data Migration (via a custom tool that we will train them on)
- Outlook 2010 configuration
- Resetting domain password and guiding the end user on how to refresh their cached domain credentials
- Iron Mountain / Autonomy Connected Backup (cloud backup/restore)