Help Desk Attendant Level III (Lexmark)
To get started on the application process, please click here:
To provide highest level of customer service when dealing with equipment, software or other problems being experienced by PPT customers. Attempts to resolve problems and as necessary develops a remediation plan to address their concerns.
- Answers incoming calls from customers and immediately makes the caller welcome to the PPT help network.
- Listens carefully as customers describe problems being experienced and gathers sufficient information to accurately identify the underlying cause of the problem.
- Moves call to other help desk attendants as appropriate by established protocol.
- Develops a full cycle remediation plan including parts order or equipment necessary as well as scheduling appointment with service technician.
- Maintain familiarity with customer’s equipment to ensure rapid resolution when customers are experiencing problems.
- Follows procedures outlined by management personnel to handle call process and escalations.
- Ensure satisfaction throughout the delivery of the “PPT Customer Care Experience” by interacting with the customer as a professional dedicated to their needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain current knowledge of latest equipment being supported by PPT.
- Ensures that supervisor is aware of any problems encountered immediately.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to provide excellent customer service. Highly skilled at verbal and written communications. Job Description – Help Desk Attendant
Ability to impart a positive attitude in dealing with every customer’s problems. Skill in communicating with a variety of customers in a highly professional manner. Skill in working in a fast paced environment while maintaining focus on PPT Objectives. Ability to operate a computer and a variety of software. Ability to work in a highly detailed environment and produce accurate results. Must have basic printer troubleshooting knowledge and knowledge of laser/mono printer internal components for diagnosing parts replacement.
Work is performed in an office. Position responsibilities consist almost exclusively of work using a telephone and a computer.
High school diploma or GED. One year of customer service experience. One year of call center experience. CompTIA A+ certification is desirable. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen.