POSITION: Part Time Help Desk, Customer Facing Technology Department
Omnicare, Inc. interfaces its operations with customer software via a variety of mechanisms. Customer interface opportunities occur at the Facility Procurement level, the Facility Business level, the Prescriber level, the Health System level and even the Patient level.
Help Desk staff support each interfaces managed by the Customer Facing Technology Department. Candidates must have operations experience or Omnicare operating system knowledge, strong communication skills. Help Desk staff reports to the Facility Business Interface Group Leader.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. BUSINESS AWARENESS .
- Report trends immediately to Interface Group Leaders. Project Manager and/or
- Participate in weekly department conference calls and/or meetings
Leaders and VP
- Familiar with Interface Group products and schedules
- Tracks inbound field issues and enhancement requests
- Facilitates resolution of field issues and responds to requestor until resolved
- Summarizes trends (issues or enhancements) and reports to Interface Group
coordination with Project Manager
- QA of various interface processes as needed
- Participates in training and implementation projects for all interfaces in
3. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Omnicare, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...