The Help Desk Manager is directly responsible for managing the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & support to clients and ensure that service levels are achieved. Ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for ensuring the staff is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Completes Level 2 tickets as needed.
- Develop and mature phone/email/chat/ticket resolution and escalation processes to ensure timely completion of all tickets.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development.
- Oversee staff activities.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- BA/BS in related field or additional years' experience.
- 5+ years experience in a similar functional role.
- 2+ years experience in government or private sector health.
- Ability to work fluidly with several engineering disciplines, including program management, development, test, operations and support.
- Must have excellent communications skills, writing skills and formal presentation skills.
- A growing company.
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture.
- Competitive salary and generous bonus opportunities.
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, and more.
Los Angeles, CA
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V