QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Help Desk Professional, either a Sr Help Desk Lead or a Help Desk Manager, to join our IT team. This position will oversee the activities of the group for accuracy and responsiveness ensuring the needs of the company are met. Prioritization of tasks and managing expectations of the customers (QuestPoint employees) in a rapidly changing company/industry will be paramount to the success of this candidate. The Help Desk Professional will also need to be hands-on and able to take-on a mentoring role for direct reports. Plus, the Help Desk Professional must ensure internal recognition, assignment, and closure of user-generated work orders. This process includes responding to user requests (e-mails and web-originated tickets), analyzing the user request, then determining how/who best to address the user request. Upon completion of the work, he/she is responsible for customer follow-up to ensure customer acknowledgement and satisfaction with the work performed.
The person in this position must be a highly motivated self-starter. This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and an amazing team to work with!
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, as well as, repair or replace components in laptops, desktops, printers and other peripherals.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must have the ability to recognize problem areas, define solutions and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Investigate errors and problems; perform root cause analysis in an effort to provide permanent resolutions.
- Remain aware of current help desk tickets vs. team’s capacity to prioritize workload and manage customer expectations.
- Enters all the user requests into the QuestPoint ticketing system and assign tickets to the appropriate IT team member.
- Anticipate and communicate bottlenecks and inform management of large, unusual, or particularly urgent requests.
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams.
- Experience in a help desk environment.
- Logical career progression into a help desk management role.
- Must have hands on experience with Microsoft products, such as, Visual Studio, Windows operating systems, TFS and MS Office Software.
- Must have both hardware and software support experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills [both written and verbal].
- The ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs. of equipment.
- Active directory experience with managing users and permissions, creating users, resetting password, unlocking accounts, and disabling users.
- General knowledge with the following technical concepts:
- VPN client setup and support.
- Desktop and laptop deployment systems.
- PC application proficiency in Adobe, VMWare and other software products.
- Software license management.
- Inventory management.
- Management and administration of GoogleApps.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Track record of improving processes without being asked.
- Desire to stay current on relevant trends in your line of work.
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, high-performance, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate status and accomplish the job.
- Ability to use the best judgment in decision making.
- Understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Understanding of troubleshooting and documenting fundamentals.
- Ability to provide good customer support.
- SharePoint is a plus.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 18 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 8 months ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...