The Service Desk Representative will answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies. You will also be responsible for determining whether problems are caused by software, or by hardware such as modems, printers, cables, or telephones. You will be responsible for problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff. You will also assign user ID’s and passwords.
· Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field, appropriate technical certifications, or equivalent experience preferred
· Previous customer service experience preferred
· Experience with applicable hardware, operating systems, and applications preferred
· Prior experience in a healthcare related field helpful
· Expertise with Windows and PC Software programs preferred
· Strong analytical skills to think critically, assess input, and develop possible solutions required
Anthelio - 23 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...