The TriZetto Group, Inc. is the leading provider of information technology and service solutions for the healthcare payer industry. TriZetto’s technology touches more than half of the insured population of the United States with offerings that include enterprise and component software, hosting and business process outsourcing services, and consulting. TriZetto is committed to a vision of Integrated Healthcare Management (IHM) to improve the US healthcare system, by enabling the systematic application of processes and shared information to optimize the coordination of benefits and care for the healthcare consumer.
The Help Desk is responsible for handling incoming calls (approximately 700/week) with an 80% resolution rate, and fielding numerous e-mails while simultaneously handling a significant number of tickets. They are also responsible for establishing all new TriZetto employees with their login identity, as well as terminating that access when no longer required, and external customers submit requests to the Help Desk to gain access to hosted applications. The Help Desk excels in general troubleshooting for enterprise applications including SW and HW.
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
- 1-2 years familiar with AD and access provisioning
- 1-2 years of helpdesk/desktop support experience
- Basic computer skills, such as, being able to handle an issue with an employee not being able to connect to the network
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without significant levels of direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task, readily shifting focus as priorities change
- Superb communications skills
- Familiarity with all MS Office applications
- Must work equally well under pressure with concrete deadlines and with long term, ongoing projects
- High volume workload threshold with high completion accuracy
- Ability to achieve the high pre-existing expectations of the Help Desk
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The TriZetto Group devotes itself to the companies that pay the doctor's bills. Targeting health plans, benefits administrators, and other...