DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Help Desk Specialist II for a Federal Government customer on a long-term assignment in Norfolk, VA.
The Help Desk Specialist will perform the following:
- Respond to and diagnose problems through discussion with users.
- Ensure a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Building images based on DISA STIG templates
- Troubleshooting client hardware and software in a DoD enterprise environment with 1000+ user base
- Working knowledge of Remedy ticket system; creating, updating and closing tickets
- Working knowledge of wireless communications
- SharePoint Web support
- Audio-Visual Telecommunications support
- 8570 Compliance is a must at IAT Level II (Security + and OS cert)
- VMware experience
- Familiarity with the Joint Enabling Capabilities Command
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel...