QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
The project is focused on providing operations and maintenance support for a federal government agency. The project supports multiple mission-critical application systems and their associated IT infrastructure. The scope of work includes systems and database administration, 24/7/365 operational monitoring & support, and information security support. Detailed documentation is provided in support of all engineering efforts. Documentation is of a professional caliber including executive summary information and associated diagrams, checklists, procedures and configurations.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 service desk support for mission critical systems
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to customer inquiries for help
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Recommends system modifications to reduce user problems
- Extensive experience utilizing Remedy, Netcool, Solarwinds, and SharePoint
- Outstanding communication skills to include verbal and written
- Customer centric personality
- Goal oriented
- Trained and certified in automated help desk management systems
- Requires zero to two years’ experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and related experience.
Clearance required. Must be a US citizen with clean criminal and financial record in order to obtain/maintain.
QinetiQ North America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard