Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the delivery of spectacular technical support and customer service to all Eden MSP customers. This role manages a team of Level II Systems Engineers dedicated to providing telephone based, first-level contact and problem resolution in support of desktops, servers, and network issues. This includes but is not limited to the specific responsibilities outlined below.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ensure individual and team adherence to Eden policy & procedure regarding ConnectWise ticket management & time entry.
- Effectively manage the Helpdesk team to provide telephone IT support for Eden MSP customers including applications, desktops, servers, and basic network issues. This includes break/fix, root cause analysis, and escalating the need for the implementation of preventative measures to the assigned Account Project Manager (APM).
- Ensure all customer requests for support are responded to promptly and follow Eden policy & procedure in the use of the ACD phone system and Connectwise ticketing. Customer support requests may be made by phone, email or customer portal.
- Ensure that call handling time per engineer does not exceed 15 minutes without effective escalation & internal collaboration with PS L2, PS L3, APM or other Eden resources.
- Promptly notify the assigned Eden Account Project Manager of any critical technical or customer service issues.
- Monitor & report weekly on ACD and ConnectWise ticket metrics.
- Ensure team SLA attainment of 90% or greater.
- Ensure individual engineer ACD utilization rate of 85% or greater.
- Ensure ACD SLA abandon rate of less than 10%.
- Ensure team compliance with SLA guidelines, general ticketing & ticket note standards.
- Ensure Connectwise tickets are appropriately closed or escalated within SLA.
- Ensure individual and team communications are prompt, clear, concise & effective.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with Eden Technologies policy & procedure regarding attendance & punctuality.
- Manage off-hours on-call schedule, participating as required.
- Assess for & identify skill/knowledge gaps within team & request appropriate training.
- Identify & work with Helpdesk team members to identify long term career goals at Eden.
- Conduct & document bi-weekly Helpdesk team meetings.
- Conduct 1:1 team member meetings to coach & mentor.
- Adhere to Eden Change Management Procedures, contribute to & update Eden's customer wiki.
- Create technical documentation as required.
- Participate in customer specific service reviews as required.
- Identify and report areas for improvement within a customer’s technical environment to Account Project Managers.
- Work with consulting vendors & partners as required.
- Participate in Eden internal projects and company meetings as required.
- Adhere to Eden Technologies Policies & Procedures.
- 3 to 5 years previous Helpdesk supervisory or management experience, managing a technical team providing application, desktop and server support.
- Hands-on administration with MS Exchange (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010) and Cisco routers, ASA Firewalls and Sonicwall TZ product lines a plus.
- Experience configuring client side VPN’s with Cisco or Sonicwall products
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, AD, Group Policy, Scripting and Powershell a plus.
- Experience with end-to-end message flow and third party internal and hosted anti-spam providers a plus
- Knowledge of RAID and other fault tolerant architectures a plus
- Expertise in identifying and troubleshooting Telco problems.
- Knowledgeable in cabling and client side configuration.
- Knowledge of RSA a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to work under pressure
- 5 - 10 years of desktop Operating Systems and Active Directory experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and WINS from a troubleshooting perspective, with 3-5 years experience.
- Experience administering Cisco VOIP solutions.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner, troubleshoot client’s technical issues and deliver a high level support experience.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly image over the phone and in person.
- Ability to pay attention to details, be organized, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with both customer and Eden resources.
- Ability to think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments.
- Skilled at creating quality documentation covering technical support environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Associates degree and at least 5 years of related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Eden Technologies, Inc. - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard