Handle all production database access requests by IT, including the approval process, granting, tracking and terminating access.
• Handle all Client Services access requests by external clients to DCS applications.
• Administer all new employee account IT access requests and termination needs companywide for internal and external users.
• Perform routine internal audits to ensure all access rights are accurate and compliant.
• Point of contact for external auditors related to our hire and termination process and production access requests.
• Assist Help Desk during peak times with incoming calls and emails to the IT Help Desk team.
• When working on Help Desk issues, work with co-workers and/or Technical staff to research issues, find solutions, and/or assign issues to appropriate IT groups for resolution and follow through to closure.
• When working on Help Desk issues, determine severity and complexity of current issues and track details and status within call tracking system.
• When working on Help Desk issues, set priorities for open issues and escalate issues to the correct department for resolution.
• Learn new and existing hardware and software products.
• Use and maintain Help Desk call tracking tools for all projects and tasks
• Perform special projects that enhance the company’s service delivery capability
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of help desk service.
• Work to further enhance business, verbal and written skills.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
• Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years specific experience in applications and computer troubleshooting support and/or 2+ years of customer service experience in a technical environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate customer service and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to think through sets of complex problems, create and implement appropriate solutions
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships across different business units.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a fast
• 3+ years of customer service experience in a technical environment
• Experienced using a work order tracking system