As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a new Help Desk Support Representative II in our Enfield, Connecticut offices.
The Help Desk Support Representative II provides support to corporate and store users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems based upon existing procedures. Works scheduled shift hours to provide reliable seamless front line phone support. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for systems support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Escalates tickets for resolution to the appropriate internal/external resources. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Support: Reliably provides shift coverage on the first call Help Desk. Responds to Telephone Calls and emails reporting technical issues in store and corporate locations using existing procedures. Manage open queue; follows up on open calls when call volume is lower. Escalates to a Help Desk Support Analyst if documented procedures fail to resolve an issue or if more analysis is neeeded based upon recurring issues. Notifies management when SLAs have been breached. Publish accurate and timely issuance of alerts and follow-up emails to organization. Complies to the Brooks Brothers Project Life Cycle and PCI/Security Standards. Prepares accurate and complete turnover documentation at end of shift. Responsible for the timely recording of all issues in ticketing system and documenting updates to tickets of progress and resolution. Responsible for ensuring clear and accurate escalations to support teams are done in accordance to the escalation process. Responsible for ensuring clear and accurate communications/status reports are distributed in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring accurate time reporting.
- Analytic: Identify, research, resolve issues using instructions and guidelines provided.
- Living the Brand: Supports the Brooks Brothers brand by creating or supporting a workplace that promotes creditability, respect, fairness, camaraderie and pride (Leading the Way). Demonstrates an everyday commitment to building the brand and living the Brooks Brothers Values:
-History (honoring our history)
-Relationships (we’re all about the people)
-Innovation (seeking to revolutionize)
-Fairness (ensure fair dealings)
-Celebrate (our successes and one another)
Focuses on the customer and keeps them top-of-mind during regular day-to-day activities. Continuously supports the effort to drive results on all corporate initiatives / projects.
- Corporate Initiatives: Support the company's initiatives and business strategies as they relate to growing the business profitability and becoming a great place to work. Based on company's initiatives identifies and implements information technology solutions, aligning technology goals with company objectives. Participates in company, department, and team initiatives.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Technical Skills: Help Desk - Windows XP - Office Suite - Basic network knowledge - Windows Server - Active Directory - Exchange - Telephony
- Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent experience and 1-3 years experience in Computer Support Field
- Previous Experience: 1-3 years experience in Computer Support Field. Good/Strong knowledge of Windows XP OS, Telephony, PC Hardware.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers - 18 months ago
Known for its classic -- some would say staid -- styling, Brooks Brothers has been getting men dressed for nearly two centuries. Brooks...