Help Desk Support Specialist
The Help Desk Support Specialist provides first level IT support to our users by helping to assess and troubleshoot basic hardware, software, VoIP, and network issues with troubleshooting printers, desktops / laptops, Windows server and desktop operating systems, MS Office, VoIP phones, and network problems are all necessary skills for this role.
This position is based in our Portsmouth, NH office.
- Acts as a first point of contact for troubleshooting IT and network issues
- Performs routine printer maintenance
- Responsible for imaging and reimaging desktop and laptops
- Install and update software as needed
- Assist with new employee training in use of hardware, software, and IT systems and processes
- Responsible for entering and resolving trouble tickets in our IT Ticketing system
- Create, clone, and manage virtual machines on the VMWare ESX servers
- Perform routine data backups and perform daily tape management
- Deploying and managing Avaya VoIP phones and associated voice mail
- 3+ years working with and troubleshooting computer hardware / software
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP Windows 7 , MS Outlook and all MS Office products
- Creative troubleshooting utilizing the internet and other IT resources to resolve user issues
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policies
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks
- Professional work ethic and attitude
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
- BS in a related field or equivalent experience.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Bottomline Technologies helps you track both the bottom dollar and the bill. The company provides enterprise software for payment and...