Why choose Emtec?
If you are looking for a challenging environment where innovation is sought and where you can contribute, thrive and have “fun” - Emtec is the place to be. We foster a culture that is inclusive and collaborative with easy access to our thought leaders that can help shape your career. Our associates have continued opportunities to learn new skills and grow professionally and we offer competitive benefits and rewards. Join our team!
Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 14 cities in the U.S., Canada and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. Our offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Consulting through Packaged, Custom, and Cloud Applications as well as a variety of Infrastructure Services.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate will be working out of our client's Secaucus, NJ location. He/she will be part of a team responsible for all IT phone support with some desk side support.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
- A+ certified
- 2+ years of experience in either of the following areas: IT Help Desk Services and/or IT Desk Side Customer Services including experience with the following:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Windows XP/ 7
- Basic Networking (Connectivity troubleshooting, IP Addressing, DHCP)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with Executives
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Emtec, Inc. - 30+ days ago