The primary purpose of this position is to assist the
Credit Union in achieving its mission of becoming our
members’ financial partner and helping to fulfill their
life-long dreams. Your role to achieve this mission will
be to provide outstanding service to internal members
and support a sales and service culture.
communicate the actions required to resolve issues.
- Provide helpdesk support for users and effectively
Escalate issues in a timely manner if problems are not
requests that are within duties and skillset.
- Actively monitor IT helpdesk, take ownership of
needs, including entire Microsoft Office suite of
- Primary contact for all end user software support
products and other business productivity software.
software knowledge into classes.
- Partner with the Training Department to incorporate
productivity software and hardware. All software and
- Work with other department staff to install business
hardware must be installed in accordance with any
existing system hardening guidelines and in a manner
that is consistent with internal security requirements.
documentation to be used within the department and
- Work with other department staff to create support
general documentation to provide instructional
information for other employees. Maintain documentation
as appropriate and as directed by supervisor.
equipment, printers, and peripherals. This may require
- Assist with replacement and repairs of computer
heavy lifting, climbing, sitting for prolonged periods
and confining positions.
- Travel to branches to provide frontline hardware &
information and records.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of pertinent
- Participate in the rotational weeklong 24/7 on-call
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
processing, and/or credit union experience preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- One year experience in computer support, data
- Basic understanding of computers, assist in trouble
- Strong logical ability and the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work flexible hours, including late nights
communication skills, research and problem solving
- Basic math/accounting skills, verbal and written
A+ Federal Credit Union - 10 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.