We are currently seeking two Help Desk Support personnel for one of our clients in Albany, NY. This is an indefinite length long term temporary position. |
- Perform Help Desk Analyst duties; answer phones, analyze user issues and work to resolve system user issues within targeted resolution timeframes
- Analyze help desk inquiries to identify potential system or performance issues
- Provide adhoc project support to various internal teams
- Develop Help Desk procedures and guides; update these as needed as the Project moves toward implementation, and maintain these post-implementation.
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of the systems screens, navigation, procedures, and processing requirements.
- Support users in the implementation and use of the new system including, but not limited to, screens, access, and reports.
- Ability to identify and evaluate software, tools and resources to determine potential benefits and uses in the Help Desk function.
- 1-3 years previous help desk experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Ability to effectively plan and implement other software, tools and resources to assist in the Help Desk function.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education/work experience required.
This schedule for this position is estimated to be 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, but hours may fluctuate based on client needs. The pay range for this position is $11.85/hour.