Job Title: Help Desk Support
Job Location: Salem , Oregon
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 6 Months
Roles And Responsibilities:
Required Key Skills
- Provide workstation installation, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair for multiple systems and models, including operating systems, configurations, and software applications.
- Build and configure ODOT PCs for Ethernet connectivity, following agency standards and procedures.
- Provide status reports as directed describing work-related activities and accomplishments.
- Maintain workstations in accordance with IS standards.
- Ensure workstations and their applications are in operational condition.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and operating system problems.
- Assist the Computer Support Desk (CSD) in tracking computer problems by using ODOT Problem Management (OPM) software or by communication with CSD.
- Assist IS in inputting accurate inventory information.
- Active Directory
- Backup and recovery
- Communication skills û verbal and written
- Learning ability
- PC Hardware Troubleshooting
- Printer Troubleshooting
- Team work
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7
DatamanUSA, LLC - 16 months ago