Maker Studios is looking for skilled hands on Help Desk support technician to provide day to day operational support for up to 400 Macs and Windows based workstations and LAN. This includes imaging workstations, installing application software, troubleshooting work station issues, tracking hardware and software on workstations. Candidate will also support local server environment occasionally.
- Provide technical support occasionally for local development server environment.
- Support IT asset/inventory management for the program
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Keen diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working Knowledge in Windows XP/Vista/200x, IE7/8, Mozilla
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in supporting end user mac and windows environment, troubleshooting
mac and windows workstations and LAN connectivity issues, loading Operating Systems and data transfers and supporting end user applications such as installations and basic troubleshooting
- At least 1 year experience in interfacing with Server and Network support team, provide technical support occasionally for local development server environment, support IT asset/inventory management for the program.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and
- At least 1 year experience in strong attention to detail and good communication skills
To Apply : https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4166331
Indeed - 19 months ago