Help Desk Support
Help Desk Support
Do you enjoy helping others and have the ability to remain calm and objective while troubleshooting high stress end user concerns?
Do you live by the “teach a person to fish” philosophy, and take the time to teach end users how to solve their own tech problems?
Do you enjoy solving new and interesting problems?
If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re implementing an Electronic Medical Record and need additional support to help us maintain our customer service levels and achieve success.
This position is eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits and is eligible to participate in the 403(b) retirement program. Come join our team and make a difference!
The Help Desk Support position is responsible for user support and customer service for the Information Technology Department. Basic responsibilities are as follows:
• Forward technical support issues that can not be addressed by the Help Desk to the appropriate resource.
• Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software related problems, when possible from the Help Desk.
• Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end users, when possible from the Help Desk.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, VLAN, firewall, VPN, printers, etc. systems, when possible from the Help Desk.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with voice communications and voice mail systems, when possible from the Help Desk.
• Prepare reports, distribute departmental inter-office correspondence, file, and provide general assistance to I.T. department personnel as directed by the Department Manager.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• AA or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• One to three years experience working with computer technology in a business
• Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Word, Excel, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft active directory preferred.
• Experience with SQL, VMware, Voice over IP phone systems preferred.
Immediate Supervisor: Information Technology Lead
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics - 18 months ago