ERP Support Analyst
SYSPRO is growing and looking for Software Support Analysts for its Accounting, Distribution, and Manufacturing suite of products.
The Support Analyst is responsible for taking support calls and being the main point of contact for resolving a customer’s issue. Responsibilities include documenting customer issues, conducting testing, reproducing issues, and recommending workarounds as appropriate.
The desired candidate should be a skilled troubleshooter with an aptitude to learn quickly and have the ability to accomplish tasks under limited supervision. To perform this job successfully you will have excellent oral and written communications skills. The ability to communicate difficult concepts to various audiences is desirable.
Desired experience in supporting ERP Applications or CRM is a plus.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will solve support queries of existing customers via remote support
- Analyze software application issues and client software configuration issues.
- Troubleshoot requests and follow appropriate procedures.
- You will generate technical documentation for our knowledge-base.
- Provide resolutions in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers.
- Must possess good problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of basic database administration
- 2 years Database experience in MS-SQL Server preferred.
- Experience with products like SYSPRO, MACOLA, EPICOR, MAS500
- Experience with products like MS-CRM or other CRM applications.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 3 to 4 years of Help Desk experience
- Must have at least two years of experience in a customer support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional customer service skills including telephone etiquette and listening skills.
- Strong understanding of administering Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 server.
- Good problem solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Identify bugs in software and document it accordingly.
- Stays informed of current, new, and pending technology
- Knowledge of the following software - Microsoft SQL, Crystal Reports
If you feel that you are a great problem solver and have expereince in Accounting, Distribution or Manufacturing Application support , please send your resume and salary history.