Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Analyzes customer needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support.
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
Top Secret Clearance required!
No clearance required!