This position will provide effective service to every customer by building a personal relationship with each caller, using the appropriate skills, tools and techniques for their requirement and ensuring that each call is either closed or escalated within the agreed timescales by owning each call. This will be assessed by checking with every customer that they are satisfied with the help they have received.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for NOCO user of software, hardware, network and the Internet. Log all relevant incident details
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution in person, by email or over the phone. Communicates with users—keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of changes or agreed outages
- Sets up, assists in the configuration and delivers end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet local-area network access problems
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
- Work with software vendors to resolve problems that cannot be fixed by the Information Technology department
- Assists Information Technology staff in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Provide weekly report on hours worked for each major division of NOCO Energy Corp
- Minimum of one year college level course work, MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills Related:
- One year providing end-user phone support for current PC desktop and application software OR one year installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment.
- Overall view of the computer software and hardware industry
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Knowledge of local and wide area networks
- Knowledge of Telecommunications
- Overall understanding of business processes and functional business areas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Oral and written communications skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
NOCO Energy Corp. - 17 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...