Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all computer users in a professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; assist Network and System Administrators; troubleshoot network printer problems; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and additional related work as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support End-users by troubleshooting and resolving personal computer problems but interviewing end user and diagnosing/solving technical issues.
· Provide end-user support for software installs, PC configuration and setup, remote troubleshooting.
· Maintain backup software and valid backups of all critical systems.
· Provide remote office/data center support as needed.
· Manage and purchase PC inventory by working with PC vendors and HR to ensure timely delivery of PC resources.
· Manage phone system, including moves, adds and changes.
· Knowledge of basic Productivity software, including Microsoft Office products, Adobe products.
· Knowledge of operating systems, including Windows, OSX and Linux environments
· Basic knowledge of personal computing and networking environments
· Professional, friendly and courteous manner
· Ability to work independently
· 1-3 years working in office computing environment
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
· Experience with Cisco Call Manager and VOIP systems
· Experience with WAN/LAN technologies, network switching and routing.
· Data Center Expertise
· MS Sharepoint Experience
AOC Solutions - 13 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...