Agile Defense is growing and hiring !
Agile Defense provides Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
We have an opportunity for a Help Desk Technician at the Pentagon (Arlington, VA). This is a full time, W-2 employment opportunity.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION/PROJECT:
· Performs in-depth analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop and workstations.
· Serves as the point of contact for escalated Tier Two troubleshooting of PC h/w and s/w, printer problems and network applications.
· 4 years of IT experience, with 3 years specialized in Server, PC and wireless technologies including expert knowledge of PC operating systems, networking and email standards.
· Excellent written and oral communications.
· VTC, wireless phones (blackberry), or inventory experience is a plus.
· MS SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
· NMCI experience is a plus.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
· Security+ Certification.
· Secret Clearance.
Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
"Agile Defense is defined by a plethora of things-all point to several pillars upon which this company has been built. I have been...