**We're looking for Help Desk Tech Support to work for one of the fastest growing mobile companies in the world.**
- Resolve break-fix, deskside, installation, move, add change tickets and perform assigned project work.
- Adhere to SLA's and the administration of tickets to ensure proper resolution of defined work, projects and requests.
- Associate's degree from an accredited technical institution (in some cases, experience may be applied in lieu of education)
- Obtain, within six months, certification on at least one PC platform, printer, or basic peripheral and to complete the A+ certification program
- Obtain, after the first six months, at least one additional certification per quarter
- Pass a certified test of installation, configuration, options, and training on two Disk Operating System (DOS), Macintosh Operating System (OS), or Windows-based software applications within a specific discipline
- Complete an orientation course in proper documentation procedure and meet the minimum level of competency outlined in the position description
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...