**We're looking for Help Desk Tech Support to work for one of the fastest growing mobile companies in the world.**
- Resolve break-fix, deskside, installation, move, add change tickets and perform assigned project work.
- Adhere to SLA's and the administration of tickets to ensure proper resolution of defined work, projects and requests.
- Associate's degree from an accredited technical institution (in some cases, experience may be applied in lieu of education)
- Obtain, within six months, certification on at least one PC platform, printer, or basic peripheral and to complete the A+ certification program
- Obtain, after the first six months, at least one additional certification per quarter
- Pass a certified test of installation, configuration, options, and training on two Disk Operating System (DOS), Macintosh Operating System (OS), or Windows-based software applications within a specific discipline
- Complete an orientation course in proper documentation procedure and meet the minimum level of competency outlined in the position description
CompuCom - 20 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...