Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
As a Level II Engineer you will deliver spectacular technical support and customer service to all Eden MSP customers. This role provides telephone based, first-level contact and problem resolution in support of desktops, servers, and network issues. This includes but is not limited to the following:
What We Are Looking For:
- Provide telephone IT support for Eden MSP customers including applications, desktops, servers, and basic network issues. This includes break/fix, root cause analysis, and escalating the need for the implementation of preventative measures to the assigned Account Project Manager (APM).
- Respond promptly to customer requests for support, following Eden policy & procedure in the use of the ACD phone system & Connectwise ticketing. Customer support requests may be made by phone, email or customer portal.
- Provide customers with effective escalation & internal collaboration for tickets to senior staff and/or other departments as appropriate.
- Create prompt, clear, concise & effective communication across all Eden Customers and Teams.
- Create technical documentation as required.
- Identify and report areas for improvement within a customer’s technical environment to Account Project Managers.
- Adhere to Eden Change Management Procedures, contribute to & update Eden's customer wiki as directed.
- 3-5 year’s experience of Windows Desktop administration and support, Operating Systems and Active Directory experience.
- Deep understanding of Windows 7 in a corporate domain. Vmware and Mac OS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and WINS from a troubleshooting perspective
- Hands-on experience with MS Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010) and Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007/2010/2013. Office 365 a big plus
- Cisco routers, ASA Firewalls and Sonicwall TZ product lines a plus - basic network troubleshooting
- Experience configuring client side VPN’s with Cisco or Sonicwall products
- Knowledgeable in cabling and client side configuration.
- Experience with end-to-end message flow and third party internal and hosted anti-spam providers a plus
- Knowledge of RAID and other fault tolerant architectures a plus – basic troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of RSA a plus.
- Knowledge of Kaseya a plus
- Experience administering Cisco VOIP solutions.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner, troubleshoot client’s technical issues and deliver a high level support experience.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly image over the phone and in person.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with both customer and Eden resources.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.